E-learning Concepts is a committed educational provider and project partner with a wide ranging experience, good policy insight and passion for grass-root work.
E-learning Concepts Slovenia is proud to become the heir to the impressive legacy E-learning Concepts Austria has built over the past 25 years.
PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE
With some of the ideas in the pipeline already, E-learning Concepts will develop EU projects and contents in line with our expertise:
• adult education, VET and youth
• language training and testing,
• employability skills, communication skills
• digital literacy and digital proficiency
• content and e-learning storyboard development, copy-writing and editing.
We are proud to announce Erasmus+ KA220 AUDiM - Adults Upskilling in Digital Marketing project results.
In the project, that was led by Socialinių projektų institutas, Lithuania, we developed microlearning courses and showcased good practice examples from four countries; Lithuania, The Netherlands, Czech Republic and Slovenia.
The objective of the project was to support adult learners, especially those who are working or volunteering in the non-profit sector.
We aimed to improve their knowledge of digital marketing and develop skills to use the digital opportunities.
On the learning portal you will find a comprehensive hand-book, interesting videos, interactive exercises and more!
Certificates are available to participants who complete the final test.
Check out the Newsletter 3 !
Collaboration between Petra and Spela started in 2011 when the two worked together on the Grundtvig expert panel for EACEA. Spela has contributed to three E-learning Concepts' projects:
- Aldo, which developed e-learning tools for adults with special needs
- e-Cal, which focused on development of self-study language learning tools
- DYS2GO which developed mobile games for development of skills in dyslexic youngsters.
"Anyone who tries to make a distinction between education and entertainment doesn't know the first thing about either."